- Arable Equipment and Machinery – Tractors, Tillers, Rollers, Ploughs and Harrows.
- Soil cultivation machinery – Cultivators and Ploughs.
- Planting machinery – Broadcast Seeder and Reapers.
- Balers & other Baling Equipment.
- Animal Feed – Loans to purchase feed for Cattle, Sheep, Poultry, Pigs and other Livestock.
- Cattle Equipment – Beef and Cattle Housing and Cow Feed.
- Loader Equipment – Trailers, Trucks, Conveyor Belts and Telehandlers.
- Fertilising equipment and spreaders – Manure spreaders, Muck spreaders and Silage.
- Harvesters and sorting equipment – Harvesters, Combine Harvesters.
- Dairy machinery – Milking equipment, Dairy feed, Dairy Cattle, Housing and Sheds.
- Grain and feed stores – Grain Sheds, Dryers, Bulk Sheds, Crop Store and Silos.
Richmond Asset Finances knowledge and understanding of the market has enabled us to help farmers with the ever changing challenges they face. This has enabled us to always offer the best deals that are around.
With all the experience we have you know you’re in safe hands. Whether that’s been for a new tractor, plough or baler or for grain dryers, silos or cow sheds Richmond Asset Finance knows exactly what farmers face and can help them with both the expected and unexpected costs.
Farmers have been getting squeezed over the years often experiencing lower margins on their produce.
Whereas, the cost of operating a farm requires cash injections for a variety of reasons, such as, allowing farmers to replace machinery, invest in new efficient energy power, build new stores, purchase cattle etc.
For most farmers, accessing finance through traditional lenders such as banks is becoming more difficult and time consuming.
Using a specialist agriculture finance broker such as Richmond Asset Finance, can offer farmers preferential rates and flexible arrangements – and often much quicker.
Richmond Asset Finance can finance any new or used piece of agricultural machinery and equipment with no age limitation, supplied by either a specialist agricultural dealer or bought privately through a fellow farmer or auction. Manufacturers subsidised finance is periodically available through Richmond Asset Finance.
Equipment we can finance include:
- Tractors & self propelled
- ATV & RTV
- Grassland machinery
- Cultivation machinery
- Drilling & planting machinery
- Harvest machinery
- Livestock handling systems
- Robotic milking systems
- Grading lines
- Farm security
- Food processing units
- Bottling plants
- Livestock feed systems
- Irrigation equipment
To find out if we can help finance your farm machinery in Yorkshire contact us today!
What We Finance
Richmond Asset Finance arrange finance on a wide range of agricultural machinery, farm equipment, livestock, vehicles and even fertiliser.
If it belongs on a farm, even if it’s second-hand or new, then we can arrange finance for it.
So whether you need tractors, combine harvesters, quad bikes, balers, trailers, ploughs, excavators, forklifts, new buildings or a pickup – we will give you our best deal.
We can also provide loans and mortgages for land and farm buildings for businesses which are already trading.