Farmers investing in the new Lexion combine can gain 10% more capacity whilst also saving time and money.
24 years on from the launch of the original game-changing Claas Lexion combine harvester, Claas have launched their new generation of Lexion Hybrid combine harvesters.
When the original Lexion was introduced it changed the way in which crops were harvested and now accounts for around 75% of all hybrid and rotary combines sold in the UK.
The new, more powerful Lexion 8000-7000 series combines can help farm businesses to streamline harvesting to save time and money.
Blake McOllough, Product Manager of Claas America said: “The redesign brings together significant engineering advancements from Claas that deliver on the superior productivity that today’s ag business demands, offering the best return on investment and allowing the operator to get more done in less time.”
Key benefits of the new hybrid Claas Lexion combine harvester
Improved fuel efficiency – The new Lexion hybrid combines are fitted with a Dynamic Power Intelligent engine management system which automatically adjusts engine power output dependent on load to provide excellent fuel efficiency.
Improved belt life – The Lexion 8000-7000 models feature an improved clutch system to engage and tension the belts, resulting in improved belt life.
Increased harvesting capacity – The new APS threshing system features a threshing drum which is 26% larger than that of the current Lexion 780 and features ten rather than eight rasp bars. The new model threshes out 70% of grain and leaves just 30% for the secondary separation system. This allows the new Lexion models to deliver 10% more capacity than previous models.
Higher grain tank capacity – To cope with the higher output, the new Lexion also features a huge 18,000l grain tank.
Reduced maintenance – The new model’s dynamic cooling and central lubrication system mean maintenance time is cut by more than half.
More precise data – The new Lexion combine harvesters uses a pressure cell to collect data for more precise record keeping and yield mapping.
Soundproofing – Operators can enjoy a larger, soundproofed cab for a more comfortable ride.
If you require help or advice with financing a new combine harvester, speak to our team here at Richmond Asset Finance. We provide a range of flexible agricultural finance and asset finance services to help you to grow your business.
To discuss your requirements in more detail, give our team a call on 0113 288 3277.