Asset Financing is more flexible than a business loan because it has tax and cash flow benefits for your business. Asset Finance is an agreement that is used to obtain equipment for your business.
This makes Asset Finance the third most common source of finance for businesses, after bank overdrafts and loans. It can be a flexible alternative to a traditional bank loan, providing significant cash flow and tax benefits for businesses looking to purchase a new or used piece of equipment, a vehicle or other fixed assets.
With many years of experience, Richmond Asset Finance Ltd can help you to gain the important assets for your business to succeed.
Benefits of Asset Finance
• A valuable alternative to conventional bank loans
• Sustainable because businesses have the option to replace or update equipment at the end of the lease period.
• Widely available through a network of around 5,000 equipment dealers and 400 brokers, as well as direct from finance companies.
Listed opposite are a small example of individual assets, there are many more that we can provide finance for. We can provide for bespoke transactions as they are always considered on their individual merits. Deposits, Period & Rates of Interest depend upon the strength of the proposal.
• Agricultural Machinery & Tractors
• Commercial Vehicles / Trailers
• Contractors Plant
• Engineering Equipment
• Print & Print Finishing Equipment
• Packaging & Labelling Machines
• Woodworking & Plastic Injection