Commercial Bridging Loans
Short Term Funding Solutions For Business Purposes Only
Bridging loans and facilities offer short term funding solutions to meet your immediate finance requirements. We understand at Richmond Asset Finance Ltd, that a fast turnaround in bridging funds is important. As banks and building societies have grown more reluctant to lend in the wake of the financial crisis, there has been an influx of bridging lenders into the market.
Bridging loans are used to ‘bridge’ a gap between a debt coming due – talking primarily about property transactions – and the main line of credit becoming available. Or they can simply act as a short-term loan in pressing circumstances. They can be invaluable in facilitating a property purchase that otherwise would not be possible.
When should you use commercial bridging loans?
Bridging loans can be used for a variety of reasons, including property investment, buy-to-let, land purchase and development.
Reasons for Short Term Commercial Bridging
- Injection of capital into your business
- To assist in the funding of other properties / land purchase
- Delay in longer term funding arriving
- HMRC Debt
- Purchase of alternative business assets
What we can Offer
NON-REGULATED, FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES ONLY
- 0.90% – 1.50% per month interest only
- Up to 60% LTV on property and land
- 1st Charge Only deals
- Full Interest roll up or pay monthly
- CCJ’s and Arrears considered
- Discharged Bankrupts Considered
- 100% funding available with additional security (subject to valuation)
- Transactions anywhere in England & Wales
- Commercial property, agricultural land, buy-to-lets, etc
- Deal Sizes: £30,000 – no upper limit
- No minimum term
- NON STATUS, No accounts