Start Up Loans from Richmond Asset Finance
Frequently Asked Questions about Start Up Loans
Whether you’re thinking about applying for a Start Up Loan or have already received your loan, you may have questions about the process. Richmond Asset Finance has answered some FAQ's
What is a Start Up Loan?
• A Start Up Loan is a government backed personal loan available to individuals looking to start or grow a business in the United Kingdom.
• The start up loan is unsecured, so there's no need to put the loan on any assets or guarantors to support an application.
• The maximum amount owners or partners can apply for a start up loan is £100,000 available per business.
Am I eligible for a Start Up Loan?
• You must be 18 years of age or older.
• You're a current UK resident.
• You're starting a new business or have been trading for up to 24 months.
• Your business is UK based.
• You have the right to work in the UK.
• You're unable to secure finance from other sources.
For more information call us today!